- Summary Report on the Internal Evaluation on CBP 2012
- Baseline Assessment Report on Teacher Classroom Observation and Literate Environment in Kongwa District in July 2012
- Baseline Survey on the Status of Literacy Skills in Primary Schools in Kongwa and Bagamoyo Tanzania for Children’s Book Project
- Reseach Brief Reading CODE Dec 2015
- CODE Final Report for 2012 to 2016
- CBP Pestalozzi Children's Foundation Annual Report 2015
Tanzania has children who are literate, informed and has a strong culture of reading and writing.
To develop and promote children’s literacy and culture of reading and writing through making quality reading materials available and accessible, empowering teachers with appropriate sensitization skills & teaching methodologies, policy advocacy and promoting stakeholder engagement partnership.
To be an innovative, far reaching and sustainable advocate of children’s literacy and culture of reading and writing in Tanzania.